6 steps to a new & improved e-commerce website
Define E-commerce Project:
Establish E-commerce Site Structure
Test & Test again
Launch & Maintain
E-commerce web design
As you can see our 6 steps to a new website are clear and easy.
The unique aspects of e-commerce, however, mean we put great detail in what works with customers and what doesnt. Rather than simply build what you ask for (and only what you ask for), we’ll take that on board and advise where we think more improvements can be made based on proven experience.
But let's not underestimate the importance of good design. Just like the functionality of a website, good design should just work.
We are a design-orientated web development studio and as such we believe that good design is at the very core of every website, realising that intuitive customer journeys and important page cues are just as important as emotive and aspirational branding and photography.
The Future proof way
We have developed our own proprietary e-commerce system called VoitCMS, based on the Software as a Service model. This means it is a platform that has already been developed and is in constant development, into which we plug your site so you can enjoy the ever increasing functionality the CMS affords. The platform powers all our websites without any limitations to performance or traffic due to its clever server infrastructure, and load balancing.
We didn't want to re-invent the wheel - we just wanted to give it suspension, and race tyres and keep that wheel improving for ever.
Key e-commerce features
- Payment gateways : Paypal / Cardsave / Sagepay
- Unlimited Categories and Products
- Two products variation families
- Unlimited offer discounts either all categories or specific product lines.
- Before and after sales price
- Facebook comments on products
Post products directly onto Twitter and Facebook
- Ratings and comments on products
- Manual and automatic stock control
- Internal products notes and cost pricing
- Customer account areas - Customers login and admin their own account area
- Customer account area order history - Customers can re-order directly from their previous order history.
- Customer order purchase tracking - Let your customer know at what stage their order is at, from recieved to packed to dispatched and more.
- Automatic postage add-on - let the site add up your weight and calculate your postage automatically.
- International delivery - make sure international orders pay the right postage automatically.
- Wish lists - store your order for the future
- Wholesale option - let your distributors create an order and email it direct to you.